I believe in nothing
[html]

Harlowe's statement made her very happy, and she swallowed and nodded. It was good to know that she would have both of her sons here to support her with Anathema. Harlowe was young, but he would be a great asset to the pack. She would have to get to know him all over again, though, as she hadn't seen him in such a long time.

She glanced back to where the dark female Eris stood, affirming that she was still standing there. She didn't know how the dark one felt about her plans. Eris hadn't said anything. Naniko looked back to Harlowe as Scorpius exited his basket, walking toward his half brother. How would that meeting go? She reached over to try and give Scorpius a pat on the head as he spoke, echoing Harlowe. "Thank you, boys."

Demi spoke next, affirming that she wished to stay with the family and help, and Naniko smiled at her gratefully. She was glad that some of the family was choosing to stay with her and Selene. Another voice cut into the mix, and she turned to see a white wolf approaching. The new wolf looked very much like Naniko with the exception of a few small discrepancies in his pelt coloration, with icy blue eyes.

"You wish to be a founding member of Anathema?" She repeated, wanting to be sure. "We would gladly take any canines looking to support the cause." The leader said. She was hoping that Azalea would come to the meeting, but was unsure of the female's exact whereabouts. They'd all been exploring earlier that day. "I have a secondary leader in mind, my good friend Azalea...she should be along shortly."
[/html]

Messages In This Thread