Kem du nå va
[html]

Yay! <3 I don't mind at all!

The presence of another was quickly noted; if only through the slightest change in the air as a door was opened then shut. Cherry orbs remained on the pale skull, but hackles seemed to be slowly rising, for no residents here would show such humility within these walls. Ears shifted and leaned towards her dark copper locks, but this was her home and she refused to allow her body to be alarmed. Whenever there was a creature near, her thought always sought her twin sword, though it was resting against the wall on the second floor in her room. No enemy had ever intruded this deep and she doubted she would ever see it. It would be a certain death sentence, then.

Movement was caught in the corner of her eyes, which were still focused on the dangling bone skull. The following creak from the exhausted floor made the presence definitely undeniable. ”You walk into my house without even dignifying me with a hello?” her voice questioned, ruby eyes moving pursuit the form. A stranger in her house. Yet, the Lykoi’s facial expression remained serene. This member had at least the brains to open a door on their own. The Hydra turned slightly, letting fingers curl against the chair’s fat neck as she sought for eye contact with the stranger.

<style>
.halo-z29 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.halo-z29 p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.halo-z29 b {color:#BE5A48; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.halo-z29 {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2010june/halogift.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:230px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #BE5A48; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#957D85; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; }
.halo-z29-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -moz-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -webkit-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread