Kem du nå va
[html]

WC: 369 +3 OCC: What time of day is the thread occuring in? o: I want to make sure I don't type that its bright morning when its really the dead of night. PT: 10

Alyssum de Fonte

Alyssum resisted the urge to respond with an unsure 'uhh'. She felt if she said the wrong thing, the female wouldn't wait a single moment to kick the young coyote out the house. This thought made her feel upset, since she still wanted to go upstairs and maybe look into the rooms that showed no inhabitance, since she was curious about how the humans lived in them and not in caves or burrows. But, aside that thought, her main focus was on Halo. She hoped that if the other woman did notice her creeping in the hallways, she should be as friendly as Clover, but she now doubted that; even Clover Love warned Alyssum that most of the pack members weren't as kind as herself. But, Alyssum wasn't going to judge Halo because of what she said to her, this was her first time meeting the female; she was probably angry that she was obviously snooping around, but yet doesn't know that she wasn't doing any harm in it. Better be late with a hello than no greeting at all, Alyssum decided.

"Hello,"she finally said after a moment of thinking. She tried to convey equal levels of friendliness and submission in her voice, showing that she wasn't here to pick a fight, rather to be on a less hostile grounds. "I didn't mean to bother you, I'm sorry,"Alyssum added, the apology sincere,"I thought you were busy with something, and I didn't want to disturb you." She wondered if she should introduced herself, but she then thought that maybe Halo didn't have the patience for that; the coyote would wait and see if the other female would state her name first, since this was her house and that it would probably be too bold to do such a thing. That was only considering if the copper-colored Luperci would chase her out, or let Alyssum stay and explain. The young girl dearly hoped that the second option would work out.

<style>
.freetable-b02 p {padding:0px 20px 10px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.freetable-b02 b {color:#FFE8A2;}
.freetable-b02-b {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto;}
.freetable-b02-charname {font-family:georgia, serif; color:#FFE8A2; text-shadow:#1C0A00 0px 0px 4px; float: right; margin:5px; text-transform:uppercase; font-size:20px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.freetable-b02-separator {text-align:center; margin:2px 0px; background-image:url(http://i879.photobucket.com/albums/ab35 ... Table1.png); height:193px; border-width:1px; border-size:1px; border-style: solid none; border-color:#F1AA58;}
.freetable-b02-ooc {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; }
.freetable-b02 {background-color:#AD5C0E; padding:0px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #F1AA58; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:12px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
</style> [/html]

Messages In This Thread