Kem du nå va
[html]

Uhm, whenever you want Smile I didn't really add a time of day, so that's up to you if you have any preferences!

A moment more had to pass without a word, but when it came it led the copper hued woman to tilt her head. Her mind instantly started to pin the female to the mental map of the members of Inferni. The placement of this one seemed best close to a certain Sepirah, but the words following up the words made her hesitate first, then change her mind about this one. The woman elegantly rose, though she did not abandon the chair. She quite enjoyed the extra height this gave her.

She was pleased with the reply she had received from the other. Halo knew very well that she was an unpleasant individual to interact with, but the responses returned established the first impressions she settled on. A smile settled on her exotic features then. ”I see.” The sharpness in her voice had vanquished by now. If the woman had tried to sneak past her because she feared she would disturb the other, which was an excuse more than valid enough for the Hydra.

”Actually, I was.” Busy, that was. Jumping down from soft cushions to hard, wooden floor, the woman strode over to the lighter hued form. ”What do you think of this?” The woman held up the small, carved out skull. Nothing was better than to get a second opinion on her work.

<style>
.halo-z29 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.halo-z29 p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.halo-z29 b {color:#BE5A48; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.halo-z29 {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2010june/halogift.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:230px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #BE5A48; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#957D85; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; }
.halo-z29-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -moz-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -webkit-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread