Kem du nå va
[html]

--

Fine lines appeared on the Hydra’s forehead as the other woman decided to ask what type of animal it was. Did she mean what kind of bone it had been carved from or what kind of skull she had attempted to recreate. Scarlet gaze shifted to observe the pale thing she was holding. Silas’ tattoos seemed to indicate that he preferred the old, human style skull, and therefore she had done her best to make it look human. The skull was rather round compared to the oval of most creatures that walked earth today. It made sense for the other clan member to ask.

”It’s supposed to be a human skull, I made it from a deer’s leg.” And the other question brought a light chuckle to the warrior’s lips. ”Too small, I’m afraid,” laughter remained in her voice, but it was not of the mocking kind. ”I’m thinking of giving it to someone, but I’m not sure if it’s good enough..” There was uncertainty there. Silas was wonderful and she absolutely adored the dragon bracelet he had given to her. The Lykoi woman wanted to be able to give him a token of her gratitude, but it was hard to match his kindness and consideration with some of her own.

Focus turned to the other woman again. ”I’m Halo Lykoi, Hydra of the clan.” And the warrior took great pride in her title.

<style>
.halo-z29 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.halo-z29 p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.halo-z29 b {color:#BE5A48; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.halo-z29 {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2010june/halogift.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:230px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #BE5A48; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#957D85; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; }
.halo-z29-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -moz-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -webkit-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread