Kem du nå va
[html]

Table by Nuki!/// I'm trying out for SSWM as well. ;D First year in participating, too, but I hope to do well. I hope you don't mind that a rambled about a few things. SSWM: 840

When Alyssum spoke of her younger years, her mind went down the long and muddled lanes of her memory. She remembered the comfortable and warming scent of her mother, her gentle cooing voice in her large ears. When she was born, though she couldn't have known at that small age yet grew to know, it seemed that only her mother was caring for her, when the other pack members treated her like the start of a pandemic, as if her name was a plague itself. Even the pups were taught by their spiteful mothers not to play with her, as if her innocence was only a facade for what truly laid under her skin. Of course, Alyssum was confused why the other children always gave her baneful glares, for their parents taught them no better, even if they were not given a just reason. It was soon, though, that young the young de Fonte asked her single guardian what was exactly wrong with her.

The female was quite infuriated and protective with her response, saying that nothing was wrong with her pup and the rest of the pack had their narrow muzzles to high in the air to realize that she wasn't. Alyssum didn't feel like this was a befitting answer, since she was always supported by her mother, and pressured her once more, hoping to get a better reaction to her questions. Her mother was hesitant at first with the downpour of specific inquiries that demanded specific results, so she admitted that it was because of her fath er. Alyssum didn't grow up the term father in the den, so she was slightly confused. The mother explained further, saying it was against pack law to have children with what her father was: a 'half-blood', a hybrid between wolf and coyote, which was considered a hurtful insult within their community.

Alyssum's mind reeled back into the real world, tearing her away from the backdrop of the warm underground home, to the aged mansion, the figures of her childhood being replaced with Halo. She answered that her title of Hydra was, indeed, a warrior of Inferni. By the way the woman held back her jubilant answers with more refined responses, it felt as if the path of the warrior was more interesting than the others, though not saying they weren't useful. Every rank and tier was equally needed for the clan in order to have control and have an organized establishment. Her old pack wasn't formed like this, more feral and less dignified, which made Alyssum fall further for the land of 'Souls. To her, having the gift of shifting into bipedal form yet rejecting its unfamiliarity, like her old home did, was a dreadful act itself, and making others follow its lead was blasphemy.

It was unexpected that Halo asked for her opinion on which path she would choose to follow in. It was quiet sudden as well, but Alyssum had been thinking about it lately. When she first met Gabriel, he told her she was going to be a Tirones, until she was selected for a certain rank. The Bellum section was attracting to the young woman, for it was the one in which her friend Sepirah was in, as well as Halo. Though she wanted to tell the cocoa-shaded female straight out that she wanted to test her skills in the path of fighting, she decided that a smart response with valid explanations was the best way to go. "I would liked to follow something along the lines of specialized fighting. Maybe then, I could be of more use of the clan than just knowing how to read and write." She had recalled telling her abilities to the Aquila at the borders, and how pitiful they were. Now she had a chance to protect her newfound home. "Though it seems like daunting tasks, I would gain much knowledge along the way."

For a moment, the coyote girl imagined herself in the heat of battle, a weapon gripped in her sure hands as they swung with confident strikes. They landed square blows on her opponents, making them yelp in pain and scurry away back into their holes like frighten mice. Indeed, it would be a dream for Alyssum to secure that kind of power to protect Inferni and make the other packs give more respect for the coyotes. While her mind played scenes of epic battles, she continued to speak,"Of course, I don't have much techniques on hand. I'm willing to learn, if they choose me to follow that path." For a sliver of a moment, she bore in mind the image of her becoming maybe a scout, but that seemed distasteful for Alyssum, and her brain again showed her what she wanted. This time she was at Hades Beach, fighting off a grizzly wolf. Of course, she was winning, since this was her imagination. With a good thump of her hilt against his head, the man let out a hurt-filled howl, a whimper, and retreated, dropping his weapon in submission...

<style type="text/css">
.Alyssum_wonderland b {font-weight:bold; color:#4c4652; letter-spacing:1px; }
.Alyssum_wonderland .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.Alyssum_wonderland p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.Alyssum_wonderland {margin:0px auto; width:420px; background-color:#F7F6FF; border:1px solid #092C5F; border-top-style: hidden; -moz-border-radius-bottomright:20px; -moz-border-radius-bottomleft:20px; -webkit-border-bottom-left-radius:20px; -webkit-border-bottom-right-radius:20px; 0px 0px 0px 0px; font-family: tahoma, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#225580; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.3px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread