Kem du nå va
[html]

Table by Nuki! /// If the end is a bit confusing, she's just thinking, "omg, what if I'm wrong? D:" sswm: 805

"I would be very pleased if I am able to further my knowledge of my dagger, though I would prefer something much longer than a short blade. It does have it advantages, though, but I don't feel that its the best weapon for me. It was the only thing I could find to defend myself and to hunt with." Alyssum used her dagger for hunting more than anything, though she did come across some predators. Most were scared away with bared teeth and sour, bitter snarls, and if not, she would just give them a minor injury and run for it. It wasn't the most bravest of ways to deal with an opposed force, but at that time the young woman was littler and had an emptier stomach then, and had no choice unless she wanted to be reckless and possibly killed trying to test her untrained skills.

The sunlight outside was bright as ever, some spectrum of dust and other particles easily seen in the heavy rays that shone from the windows. Alyssum only slightly noticed that the sun has reached its full peak, meaning that she had be here for quite awhile. But, she didn't want to stop chatting with the interesting woman in front of her. If she could, the coyote would go on into the dark, cold night and will still never miss a beat of the conversation, as long as it was directed to what both of them understood and have grown an interest for: battle. Alyssum had felt a passion for hunting before, but as she grew older, fighting became a more exciting subject than gloating about how big your catch was. It was maybe the rush of succeeding at something that brought the harrowing path to mind, for she had read about it many times whenever she read stories by the humans. They had always been set up to be a happily ever after, but the coyote was smart enough that tragic goes hand in hand with comedy.

As Halo's approving expression dissipated into a more serious and attention-grabbing one, whatever thoughts were going through Alyssum's massive imagination snapped in half by the woman's stern words. She paid close observation to the copper woman's warning, taking it in a now empty bowl, waiting for it to be filled with Halo's given intelligence and not the young female's assumptions. A cold chill ran down her neck her neck, making the fur were it crossed raise up nervously at the firm hybrid's words. She thought about being trained by the warrior princess, and even standing still, Alyssum could tell that she could not be an easy teacher, for it looked like she had not had laid-back teachings, either. Now with the battle scenes completely cleared from her mind, she started to think of the cold facts.

Though honor and respect followed one down the path of what seemed victory and redemption, what ladens before the one down the path in darkness was daunting indeed, where no sunlight that now flowed endlessly from the windows would not be found there. Training was the first step of the journey, and judging by Halo's heavy warning it certainly did not seem to be an easy stroll like in the Forest of Nod. It could be ranged from short to harrowing sessions of repeated movements, with muscles studying from the actions to be called on to react instantly. She'd imagine the fierce Lykoi to demand all Alyssum had to be poured into vigorous training, and then some. Though it was quite hard for the woman to face the fact, she was stubborn for what she wanted, and she knew that she wanted that path and whatever was in her way would bow down or be thrown aside. "I can handle it,"she replied evenly and surely to Halo, never more certain with her words without using "I guess" or "I think".

But she hoped in the back of her mind, where only the tiniest, driest seeds of doubt would grow, that she wasn't wrong in her certainty. But as she thought more of her sure answer, sunlight bloomed on the seed, making it blossomed into a thought. What is she was incorrect, and this was no matter to be taken upon by her? What if the Lykoi's training proven too difficult for the coyote, even with her fiery denomination?

Deadly flowers of sudden questioning flourished in her garden of her mind, and weeds of regret sprouted as well for answering so boldly. But, she hid the greenhouse of doubt from Halo, and to contain her feelings and not to voice them or show them with her actions. Alyssum remained seemingly certain with her reply to the hybrid, as she tried to take her worry and yank it by the roots.

<style type="text/css">
.Alyssum_wonderland b {font-weight:bold; color:#4c4652; letter-spacing:1px; }
.Alyssum_wonderland .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.Alyssum_wonderland p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.Alyssum_wonderland {margin:0px auto; width:420px; background-color:#F7F6FF; border:1px solid #092C5F; border-top-style: hidden; -moz-border-radius-bottomright:20px; -moz-border-radius-bottomleft:20px; -webkit-border-bottom-left-radius:20px; -webkit-border-bottom-right-radius:20px; 0px 0px 0px 0px; font-family: tahoma, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#225580; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.3px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread