console me in my darkest hour
[html]

I'm baaaaaaaack Big Grin Totally wasn't going to be able to sleep until I posted this so here it is and now I'm going to bed. XD And Xion will be back later.

1. Character Name: Xeris de Heritage

2. Character Birthdate (including year): May 10, 2006

3. Whether s/he is a regular wolf or a Luperci: Luperci

4. Species: Canis lupus verto

5. Gender: Female

6. A secondary form of contact: silverxflamexx at hotmail dot com (MSN)

7. Currently played characters: Used to play Xeris and Xion.

8. How you found 'Souls: I have been here, derp

It was cold. Winter was clearly returning to Phoenix Valley, and quickly.

Winter was returning, and so was Xeris.

The white wolfess staggered through the lands of what was once Nova Scotia in lupus form, the icy air nipping at her fur. Her golden eyes glinted in the moonlight, oddly blank and devoid of the emotion they usually carried. But after what she had seen and what she had been through, there was no reason for her to be the same wolfess she used to be.

She had changed physically, too. The already scarred Xeris had gained four more scars, long slashes along her throat down to her collarbone. They stung in the night air, still not completely healed. Her right ear was also damaged, with the tip ripped off and a ragged edge remaining. Despite all this, she continued forward, determined. There was only one place she knew that she could go, and that was the Valley. She remembered the area from before; it had been several weeks since she left but the thoughts of this place were still embedded in her mind. She thought of her mate, Pendzez, and her sons, Carwyn and Delwyn. They were still here, they had to be. She had promised them that she would try and return. But she never thought she would end up returning like this.

At last, the scent of Phoenix Valley reached the mother wolfess’ nose. She was getting close. Xeris continued onward until she was on the edge of the border, scanning the area for any sign of other wolves. There was no one else around. Thus, she lifted her head into the air, revealing her scarred throat, and howled into the darkness in hopes of summoning someone, Jefferson or Geneva perhaps. She was coming home now, and if she could help it, she would not be leaving again.

<style type="text/css">
.xerfru b {font-weight:bold; color:#E8E8E8; letter-spacing:1px; }
.xerfru .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:10px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.xerfru list { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:9px;}
.xerfru p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.xerfru {margin:0px auto; width:400px; background-color:#060604; background-image:url(http://i56.tinypic.com/259bfw4.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 250px 0px 0px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#666666; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread