We pressed our way right through the crowd
[html]

Out of character text.

Her son usually wanted to play...he often tried to get her to, and she did partake in play with him every once in a while. Pups were good at amusing themselves and finding adventures themselves, though, as well, particularly Scorpius. He was always getting into one form of trouble or another.

Itachi looked pretty young, but not as young as Scorpius. She wondered how old he was, exactly. "You don't have to play. You can sit and talk to me. I could use some news...I lived here before." They started to walk and she cleared her throat, looking down at the whelp and then straight ahead once more. "You're from Inferni?"

<style type="text/css">
.Nani_and_pup b {font-weight:bold; color:#d4ded7; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #0b2a22; letter-spacing:1px; }
.Nani_and_pup .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.Nani_and_pup p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.Nani_and_pup {margin:0px auto; width:480px; background-color:#493e30; border:2px solid #ffffa8; border-top-style: hidden; -moz-border-radius-bottomright:20px; -moz-border-radius-bottomleft:20px; -webkit-border-bottom-left-radius:20px; -webkit-border-bottom-right-radius:20px; 0px 0px 0px 0px; font-family: tahoma, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#3caeb3; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.3px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread