We pressed our way right through the crowd
[html]<style type="text/css">
#nani01b { width: 400px; background: #fff url('http://i1140.photobucket.com/albums/n571/britcurtisxo/naniko01.jpg') top center no-repeat; padding-top: 350px; padding-bottom: 15px; border: 1px solid #000; color: #000; font-family: georgia; font-size: 14px; text-align: justify; }
#nani01b p { margin: 10px 20px; line-height: 15px; }
#nani01b .ooc { color: #acacac; font-style: italic; margin-bottom: 15px; }
#nani01b b { color: #b88810; }</style>

I promised myself I would go eat supper after I posted one more time. Smile Ended! wc: 202 .

There were coyotes and wolves and there was good and evil. She didn’t necessarily feel that all coyotes were evil by any means, as she used to believe while growing up, but wouldn’t trust members of Inferni as readily as she would members of other packs or groups. It wasn’t because they were coyotes or coyote hybrids, but because of their history of fighting with other packs over things. She hoped that Anathema would grow to rival them or outnumber them so that they wouldn’t be an easy picking for the clan if they ever upset them.

His mother didn’t like wolves, but as long as Itachi didn’t hate wolves then she didn’t mind having him inside of the nearly claimed territory. ”That’s fine…she can believe what she wants, whoever she is. Everyone has the right to believe whatever they want to. I’m down with that as long as she doesn’t come tearing in here after you.” She assumed that he had thought about such a thing before choosing to come with her into the area her pack would be settling. ”Anyway. Let’s have a nice meal and a talk and we’ll see what else this night has in store for us.”

[/html]

Messages In This Thread