like rebel diamonds cut out of the sun
[html]

It was comforting for Xeris, to feel Pendzez's touch and his embrace. She let out a few shaky breaths as he spoke, assuring her that Xion was probably safe. The warmth of his fur against hers was a sharp contrast to the chilling night air. "I-it's good to see you again, too," she finally managed. She was quiet for what seemed like forever, trying to collect her thoughts and calm herself down, but there was no way that would happen so easily.

"I'm not leaving again," Xeris said softly. There was no way she could go off like that again, even if she was accompanied by others that she absolutely trusted. She had made a mistake in believing that the stranger wolf was a de Heritage, just because he smelled like the area and bore a message from her father. Her father who she had seen lying in a bloodied heap in the grass that was stained red around him, and could clearly deliver no message. Xeris squeezed her eyes shut in an attempt to get the image out of her mind.

<style type="text/css">
.xerfru b {font-weight:bold; color:#E8E8E8; letter-spacing:1px; }
.xerfru .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.xerfru list { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:9px;}
.xerfru p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.xerfru {margin:0px auto; width:400px; background-color:#060604; background-image:url(http://i56.tinypic.com/259bfw4.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 250px 0px 0px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#666666; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread