Rembering the past...
[html]
IC:

Sankara was sitting in a low treebranch. Now that she found a piece of paper and what humans called pencils, she could make some sketches. But today she wasn't feeling very happy. Today she was kinda melancholic because of her family. She missed them, a lot. She wondered how would her life be if her pack wasn't gone. She sighed, she had to let go of this feeling, so she grabbed the piece of paper and started drawing. At the beginning she made some random traces, but her scrawls started to take shape slowly until it started to look like an actual drawing.

When she finished she rised her masterpiece to examine it. It showed a couple of wolves sitting next to each other on top of a moon with three pups playing in the lower horn of the moon, and some other wolves behind them. Her family.

"Why am i being so melancholic these days? Come on! i have a new pack now!"

'Even thought i haven't met all of the members' She thought the last part. And that was true, she wanted to leave the past in the past, and live in the present.

So she stood up, kept the pencils in a hole of the tree she was sitting on and jumped away from it, keeping her sketch with her. Now, where would she keep this? it was clear that she couldn't just leave it in the forest because it would get damaged. In the past days she didn't have to wory about this issues. She just dropped her drawings in the places where she drew them. But this drawing was special to her.

"Well well, where will i keep you?"

[/html]

Messages In This Thread