excuse me while i self-destruct
[html]
Man, I feel like I should've played a werewolf character a long time ago. xD WC: 536
[/html]
[html]

Kesho could not help but be extremely aware of this canine; both curiosity and suspicion held his mind captive around him. The old coyote wondered absently what had happened to this beast in his lifetime, for he surely had some stories to tell. This probably wasn't the best situation to be talking about skeletons in closets, though, so Kesho dismissed the thought. Eying the brute carefully, the lean elder noticed now that he had only one eye, the other a scarred and useless remnant of its brother. He cringed slightly a bit at the thought; a serious injury must have caused this sort of permanent blindness. This wolf, in all truth, looked quite beaten and torn. While Kesho carried several scars himself, he did not, he thought, create such a foreboding appearance. Perhaps he should change that, though. He grinned slightly as the male sarcastically responded to him. Of course, he didn't expect all wolves to be kind to him off the bat, but this man caught him off guard. He sort of liked it, though he'd never admit it to himself. "Thanks for the intro, boss." He replied with equal sarcasm. The one-eyed beast before him struck a mighty picture of intimidation, though he moved quite peacefully through the room.

Of course Kesho knew what a book was, but that was a simple object, that even some of his canine brethren carried. He was still puzzled over the object in his hand. Holding the strange metal-and-glass item up above him, he stood with it slowly. The coyote now raised to a much closer height to the other male's, although he was still several inches shorter. Feeling awkward at this height and having their size difference more punctuated, he felt somewhat embarrassed. It was not his native bodily form and he felt shamed at its size. He had always thought of himself to be at least somewhat intimidating, but now he was second guessing himself. See, you really are incompetent! The voice inside of his head shrieked with laughter. He pressed his eyes tightly shut, rubbing them with his free hand, having dropped the oil lamp to his side.

"This." he held it out towards man, offering it to him to inspect. "I don't really know anything about this place, or the humans." He spoke gruffly, unease still residing in his stomach, though he would allow the tension to simmer for now. "You look like you have plenty of stories to tell." This was said, not particularly as a request to hear said stories, but more of a comment on the very lived in appearance of his body. The male couldn't be too much younger than him; perhaps a few years. "I've a few myself." His scars weren't nearly as numbered, but they too held tales of his past. Perhaps he might be able to make an interesting acquaintance with this beast after all, who seemed more of a mystery than any he'd met since his return. Perhaps it was his slight resemblance to Kaena, with his scarred body and single eye that endeared the male to Kesho, or perhaps it was his behavior. Either way, Kesho made no movements to leave just yet. .

<style type="text/css">
.kesho {width:400px; background-image:url('http://img709.imageshack.us/img709/6669/keshotop.png'); background-position:top center; background-color:#FFFFFF; background-repeat:no-repeat; -moz-border-radius: 1em; border-radius: 1em;}
.kesho2 {padding:250px 10px 15px 15px; font-family:verdana; font-size:11px; color:#787878; line-height:15px; text-align:justify;}
.kesho b {color:#8F0000; font-family:georgia;}
.kesho p {text-indent:39px; margin:0px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread