Glycerine
[html]

the start of exam week has left me braindead, sorry for kind of sucky post lol

Xeris was almost surprised at the great enthusiasm that Geneva showed upon seeing her again. She had always known Geneva to be more quiet and reserved; nonetheless, it made her feel a little bit better to know that she had at least been missed. The white wolfess returned a smile to her packmate as she approached. "It's good to see you, too,"Xeris replied simply and curtly.

The first thing to come out of Geneva's mouth after she expressed her happiness at seeing Xeris again was, naturally, to ask where Xeris had been and what had happened to her. She hesitated for a moment, thinking things over. Normally, she wouldn't just tell anyone who asked about something like this. But Xeris knew that Geneva was kind and trustworthy, and knew that it would be okay to explain her story to the gray wolfess. She took a deep breath first and looked down at the grass below them before speaking. "I...was tricked by an enemy of my father's. He told me that my father had invited me to return to my birth pack." She paused, preparing herself mentally to tell the worst part of the story. "I arrived in my homeland to find it in the midst of war. My family...my family is dead. I escaped as soon as possible. Xion left ahead of me, to return to Phoenix Valley. But I haven't seen her, and neither has Jefferson." Her voice was beginning to crack slightly as she spoke. Perhaps it wasn't such a good idea to talk about the events of the past month after all.

<style type="text/css">
.sun b {font-weight:bold; color:#f0e9d9; letter-spacing:.0px; }
.sun-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:georgia, sans-serif; font-size:10px; text-align:right; }
.sun p {text-indent:20px; padding:3px 10px; margin:0px;}
.sun {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#4dc2e5; background-image:url(http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee19 ... able-1.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #796555; padding: 270px 0px 10px 0px; font-family:georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#796555; line-height:13px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread