Glycerine
[html]
End here?

Geneva’s heart was gladdened when Xeris’ words fell upon her ears. Xeris would surely be missed not just by Geneva, but by others within the pack. In the months before Rendall had left, Xeris had been part of a core group of pack members who where like an extended family to one another. Xeris was more than a friend, whether she realized it or not, and more than just a piece of the puzzle that made up the “dreamers and fools” of Phoenix Valley. Xeris possessed a family of her own, three beautiful children, and had a relationship with a mate who she should not leave behind in order to pursue a memory.

But it seemed that Xeris knew all of this. She was a wise woman, in her own way, and Geneva treasured that about her. ”I am so glad that you have decided to stay.” It was the plain and simple truth. Without Xeris, how could “home” be like home. She trusted the woman very much. Geneva had trusted her with the knowledge of the existence of her son, before she had even told Jefferson. That spoke volumes about the way Geneva felt about Xeris. Although the two females might now know all the particulars about one another, they were still bonded inexplicably.

”If you ever need someone to talk to, you can talk to me,” the lime eyed woman added. They had never really shared heart to hearts before, but she felt that there was a mutual understand and trust that already existed between them. Xeris had proved her merit, her value, and the content of her character over and over again for as long as the gray wolfess had known her. No doubt existed within the lime eyed wolfess’ mind that she could count Xeris among her friends. She made a note of wanting to run into her more. Perhaps all she needed was someone to talk to outside of her own family, who she felt that she had to remain strong for. Geneva could identify with that. In moments of weakness, she did not want to disclose her thoughts to Jefferson or Pripyat. She felt that she needed to be strong. ”Please, just let me know if you need anything. And I will ask the others to look for Xion,” Geneva said with a small, somber smile before departing. Things were not perfect, but with Xeris back, they would get there again.

[/html]

WC 407

Messages In This Thread