Let the games begin!
[html]

Remedy looked at Skoll and everyone. A fight? Of course he meant no good as they probably thought she couldn't fight. And truthfully she wanted in, especially if they all underestimated her. "I want in... I'll be up to fighting anyone." she was going to make sure she got in, she wasn't some little girl and she was probably older than most of them there to begin with. Fights went on and she was beginning to get excited, she wouldn't mind getting out there into this friendly competition. Even if she had a chance getting her head ripped off, she wouldn't mind. The fight would probably be a major stress reliever anyways.

Why was Remedy excited for a fight anyways? Violence is what got her cousin, Fallout killed. Because she couldn't find Hybrid to kill him, maybe she could take her anger out in a match. She never did anything like this before but she wasn't inexperienced. She had the ability, she could probably win if she wanted too. It was exciting to watch them all fight and break out, "I know I can do it." she said, making sure Skoll heard her, "Give me a chance, I can do it." was she reassuring him, or herself?

[/html]

Messages In This Thread