i hope you are dead (i'm already digging)
­[html]

derr

She had heard the stories -- her mother had provided a stunningly visual, detailed picture of part of the man's life. It was what Eris wanted, and the sable-shaded canine had trusted that the woman was telling the truth. There was no longer any reason to lie -- the children had been the trump card, the idea that Eris was to raise Lykoi children too enticing for her mother to refuse. The chartreuse woman had realized Kaena had been too excited to even question their percentage and whether they'd even be able to remain within Inferni -- Eris thought not. Not with herself so little coyote and Larkspur none at all.

Her yellow-green eyes still looked toward the other canine with rapt interest as her father's name was stated with plain knowledge, the attention on Eris's sable face apparent enough as a positive answer. She listened and remained quiet as the woman spoke more, mentioning a name the sable coyote did not recognize. Still, there were parts of the story she recognized -- half-siblings, and even this woman, herself. The sable coyote realized they were tied in some familial way, deeper than the connection she shared -- or would share -- with Larkspur.

“There was supposed to be some meaning in him, but I haven't found it yet,” she said, flatly. “I am just a product of his death, and my mother feared him through me, or feared me just because of him. Either way,” the hybrid said, shaking her head here. “Thank you for telling me about him. I'm sorry he did those things to you. Doesn't seem like you deserved it.” There was rare sympathy in the woman -- maybe her father was a monster. Eris would never have the chance to know, and she was glad for anyone who would willingly impart knowledge to her. It had taken her mother many months to come to just that simple act.

Word Count :: 322

<style>
.sie-blanktextdos {
font-family:'book antiqua', 'palatino linotype', palatino, georgia, serif; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing:.5px; line-height: 15px; text-align: justify; margin:0px 25px; width:98%; margin:0px auto; }

.sie-blanktextdos .ooc, .sie-blanktextdos .wc {
font-style:italic;
font-family:'trebuchet ms', tahoma, geneva, sans-serif;
font-size:13px; }

.sie-blanktextdos .wc {
text-align:right; }

.sie-blanktextdos .divider {
border-bottom:1px dotted #000000; }

.sie-blanktextdos p {
text-indent: 35px;
margin:0px;
padding:5px 0px; }