life ends but no one ever completes it.
­[html]

I am slooow. ;~;

The silver-shaded coyote had not known any new packs to spring to existence in her time here -- perhaps Cour des Miracles, but she could not clearly recall if they had existed before or after she had returned to Inferni. In either case, they had been there as long as she could remember, and according to some, they were the newest pack of the region. This one was an object of curiosity, then -- the old coyote did not often trek to this end of the peninsula. It was a tiresome journey, and the scarred woman did not enjoy traveling alone nearly as much as she used to. It was this knowledge that led her to believe she would truly die in Inferni this time. She was too old to make it anywhere else, and she was far too proud to go to any of these packs that would recognize the Infernian scent upon her. There was something comforting and frightening at the thought of dying in what had been her only true home.

“Art? I didn't know Sepirah had any artistic leanings... I don't think I do, myself,” she said, smiling awkwardly. Her only talent had been the ability to carve herself a name into the flesh of others, and this talent had faded with her youth and vigor. Now it was a suicidal pursuit, and one she would no longer engage in unless protecting clan and family. “Mmm, to some extent. One of my daughters has disappeared, but I think maybe she wanted to disappear. Not sure whether it's quite good or bad for Inferni,” the hybrid said. This was a guarded piece of information, but honest nonetheless -- the hybrid woman did not yet know this Skye woman, and though she wished to establish her clan and this pack on decent terms, there was the ever-present wariness of wolves within her.

“And your pack -- Cercatori D'Arte, you said it was? -- how are you settling in here? Good piece of territory,” the hybrid commented. The forested lands of Ethereal Eclipse contained quite a bit of prey, and she did not know what other secrets the pack's territory held in its deeper portions.

Word Count :: 366

<style>
.sie-blanktextdos {
font-family:'book antiqua', 'palatino linotype', palatino, georgia, serif; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing:.5px; line-height: 15px; text-align: justify; margin:0px 25px; width:98%; margin:0px auto; }

.sie-blanktextdos .ooc, .sie-blanktextdos .wc {
font-style:italic;
font-family:'trebuchet ms', tahoma, geneva, sans-serif;
font-size:13px; }

.sie-blanktextdos .wc {
text-align:right; }

.sie-blanktextdos .divider {
border-bottom:1px dotted #000000; }

.sie-blanktextdos p {
text-indent: 35px;
margin:0px;
padding:5px 0px; }