life ends but no one ever completes it.
[html]

Word Count → 409 :: Herperderper, you want wrap up or OOC cap after this, s'fine. I took forever and I suck, I amz sorry. ;~~~~; <3

“Thank you,” the coyote said, a genuine smile on her russet-splashed muzzle. “He makes me proud, though I don't think he likes to hear it at this point in his life.” The old woman had no doubt that her son was the most successful of any Inferni leader -- all others before him, herself included, had failed the clan in some way or another. Its former leaders had their strengths, no dobut, but none had lasted as long as Gabriel, and in Kaena's opinion none had done so much for the clan as he had -- without his actions, after all, they would be smoke and ash with the rest of the old packs.

“Yes, well,” the hybrid said, shifting her weight. It was a story she enjoyed, but a lengthy one -- she did not want to bore the cream-shaded woman with details that were not truly relevant to her pack. The silver-shaded woman knew, however, that some who remembered the old lands and the old ways could still be found -- some were still making their way back. Kesho was proof of that, after all -- the old man had not lived in Inferni for what seemed like half a decade, and yet he had come back to them.

“Inferni and a few other packs were located up north, above Halcyon Mountain. Inferni was founded there, as the other packs were, too -- then, there was a fire, and most of the wolf packs dissolved. Inferni was the only one of the old packs to make it back, but many individual wolves and other canines survived the fires themselves, moved south, and started new packs,” the hybrid said. “Is Nova Scotia the proper name for this place? What the humans called it, I mean” the woman asked hesitantly. She had not heard this term before -- others had referred to the place as Bleeding Souls or 'Souls, but she never quite knew that those names were fitting, nor did she know their origin.

“Never been much of a reader,” she confessed. She was capable of it, but it was a difficult task, and it generally took her some time to complete the pages, unless they were printed in extremely simple, large text -- even then, with the occasional unfamiliar word, she could find herself stumped, having no idea how to figure out from context clues the definition of the word. It was a task she usually avoided.

<style>
.sie-blanktext3 {font-family:'times new roman', times, serif; font-size: 14px; letter-spacing:0px; word-spacing:2px; text-align: left; margin:0px 25px;}
.sie-blanktext3 .ooc {font-style:italic; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:justify;}
.sie-blanktext3 .divider {border-bottom:1px dotted #000000; margin:5px auto; width:100%;}
.sie-blanktext3 .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold;}
.sie-blanktext3 p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.sie-blanktext3 b {letter-spacing:1px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:-.05em;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread