Tell me a Story
[html]

ooc: wc 572 5+ If you have trouble posting off of this, let me know and I'll change it a bit. :3

Time Goes Faster

I guess you could say it took her long enough to stumble upon a cabin that Tala had liked. After over a week of wondering the territory and spending her nights in the eagle tower, she had managed to remove herself from the middle and moved on over to the east. Sitting on the edge of the patch of forest on the eastern border and the firefly fields Tala had let herself accept that this would be her new home within her home. The cabin would need a bit of work, but i was quaint, enough for just herself to live in comfort. There were scattered items like a blanket here and a worn blade there, not much, but it wasn't nothing. Remnants of however had lived there in the past still dwelled. The mixture of greys coppers and whites of a female collected the random items and set them aside. If this was going to be her home now, she might as well spruce it up to her liking. Even if it was just pushing some furniture from one place to another. In her Optime form it would be easy as pie, the furniture wasn't exactly to heavy to move. However, for a wolf that would prefer to stay in Lupus form, it was a slight annoyance. Though it was going to need some work, Tala was glad to be out of that tower, the space had been small and all the drafts had been irritating her like a thousand mosquitoes.

Leaving the cabin was almost tough, it was almost mean how cold it was outside today, even her thick fur didn't stop the cold completely. Tala found her paws were the worst, they got cold rather fast and stayed cold even for a while once hidden inside her abode. It was one reason the wolfess hated hunting in the snow. Too damn cold.

This lead the girl to wonder why on earth she had the brilliant idea to go out into the wood to try and memorize the whereabouts of landmarks around this side of the territory. Having entered from the north, and explored some of the west and south already, this was all new to her. In her Lupus for she padded in silence around the wood and fields, her nose always keen to pick up any new scents, her ears high in curiosity as she turned each bend. She had no idea what she could befall to her in these areas. That was exactly why the somewhat anal female needed to do this. She wanted to know as much as she could. This was just one way of doing that. First hand experience. Tala let her body halt as she came across a small shack like building covered nearly completely in vines. Leaves would be crawling all over it in the spring and summer, but even bare, it was beautiful. The amber orbs of the female blinked as she just took in the building. It was truly a sight, even in the frozen state it stood in.

Tala heard the rustling of squirrels in the trees to her left, their high pitched chatter made her ears swivel in their direction. Sometimes she wished she would understand those little rodents, their voice always made them seem cheerful, even when they were scared or angry. The thought made Tala laugh to herself, what a strange and childish desire she had.

<style>
.freetable-b02 p {padding:0px 20px 10px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.freetable-b02 b {color:#FED545;}
.freetable-b02-b {width:412px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto;}
.freetable-b02-charname {font-family:georgia, serif; color:#4E364A; text-shadow:#FFFFFF 0px 0px 4px; float: right; margin:5px; text-transform:uppercase; font-size:20px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.freetable-b02-separator {text-align:center; margin:2px 0px; background-image:url(http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l114/ ... etest2.jpg); height:205px; border-width:1px; border-size:1px; border-style: solid none; border-color:#F1AA58;}
.freetable-b02-ooc {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; }
.freetable-b02 {background-color:#FDF2E7; padding:0px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #F1AA58; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:12px; width:412px; text-align:justify; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread