Tell me a Story
[html]

slow silver is slow and short post is short. once you've read this and whatnot you can go ahead and post in maintenance for it to be archived if you want <3

Xeris hadn't had this feeling in a long time; the feeling of making a new friend. She had been away from the pack for only a month, but it had still been a long enough time to cause a strange emptiness brought on by the lack of others surrounding her. This was a good experience for her, she supposed. She and Tala briefly exchanged talk about their homes and invitations to visit. "Ah, you wouldn't be intruding. We don't do much anyway. At least not nowadays while we're all getting used to things getting back to...something like normal." She gave a small smile that was solemn, almost bitter, but meaningful.

"I do a lot of wandering," she said. "Perhaps I will find my way over to your cabin sometime. We will definitely have to meet again." She offered her new friend one more smile--a real smile, for the first time that day--before scanning the ocean once more with her golden eyes as if searching for something there. And then she turned away with a respectful nod in Tala's direction, heading toward her home.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread