you need what you've already got
According to the prompt, we're not actually supposed to hunt the reindeer, but rather just track them down and report their position to a leader? The reindeer have been spotted in the Fornholdt, so if these three keep going north they will eventually find them. Big Grin +3
[html]

The sandy coyote did not offer her name, but Silas caught it when Sepirah addressed her; Alyssum. It appeared as if they already knew somewhat about each other, and Silas wondered if they had perhaps joined the clan around the same time. Frankly, with the way his life had been going over the past few months, the young Russian had somewhat lost focus on what was happening around him inside and outside of the clan. "Zhanks, you too," the male responded to the dark colored jackal, a polite grin highlighting his features. "Aye, I ‘ave been in zhe clan for almost a year." In fact, it would have been a year on Christmas, so the male still had a few weeks to go. It was strange to think that a little over a year ago, he and his family had been living in a motel in Halifax, after arriving to Nova Scotia on their ship from Russia. So much had changed in just a year that it almost seemed impossible to imagine.

Silas had to admit that he was rather surprised to come across two other clans members this early in the morning, though he had already completed some of his rounds by now, and he supposed many of the others would be waking as well. Both seemed eager to continue patrolling with him, which he was completely fine with, but he would not break from his path. If they decided they would follow, that would be great. If not, he could continue on his way and them theirs. "I vas just doing my rounds, and vas headed up tovards Razekiel’s camp and zhen up by zhe Goldsglen Peak. You are both velcome to join me." The Russian was curious if they’d come across anything, for often times Silas’ patrols were fruitless. However, with the winter fast approaching, he would not be surprised if they perhaps found a wanderer.

table by kahilli
<style>
.silas-kahilli p {margin:0px 0px 10px 0px; padding:0px 10px 0px 10px; text-indent:25px; }
.silas-kahilli b {color:#FFFFFF;}
.silas-kahilli {font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:11px; color:#265B6C; word-spacing:1px; line-height:13px; width:400px; background-color:#97C3D1; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; outline:1px solid #000000; line-height:15px; text-align:justify; text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #8FB4BF; background-image:url(http://i294.photobucket.com/albums/mm10 ... lastop.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:fixed; padding-top:265px; text-align:justify; }
.silas-kahilli-credit {width:400px; font-size:9px; font-family:georgia; style:italics; text-align:right; }</style>

[/html]

Messages In This Thread