Joining
There was a rolling person within her lungs; she could feel him curve himself as though performing acrobatics across her chest. She felt the flesh twist and protest within her. Ykesha wanted to cough. The thought of emitting the disturbance within her lungs was a precious thought. Her breath became shallow and hasteful, yet she refused to hack, fearing that the sight of her illness would cause the two males to turn her away. The very thought made her white eyes grow large in fear. She couldn’t be turned away again. She had no where to go. She knew no one to take her in. The thought of wandering the woods ill and alone made her teeth grind and her stomach twist and froth. She wanted to clutch her legs closer to her abdomen as she’d previously done, but the desperation in her mind bid her not to. Her terrified expression simply filtered from one male to the other, her face wet with the sweat which had already coated her, and the sweat which was forming out of increased anxiety.

Please don’t, she begged inwardly, her posture bent in humble prayer. [/I]Please don’t send me away. I cannot keep wandering.[/I]

She voiced no concern, but her face read a disturbing discomfort. She glanced first at the jackal, then danced in worried pursuit to the wolf. She was biting her lip, yet refused to voice the concern which was obviously written on her face. It was only when the jackal spoke that she made her concerns clear.

‘You hardly look fit to be traveling. Come sit over here, if you could.’ Ykesha’s brindled ears shot back in distrust as she collected her bruised body and slowly folded closer to him. She had not left the heated rock she woke upon, and was tempted not to. She felt so broken; her heart was stiff and rusted in her chest. Her breath was rattled by illness. Each muscle quaked and rattled beneath an over-lethargic system. Yet his demands had been made so clear. It was as though he hadn’t asked her to move, he had forced her. She moved with uneasy and labored steps. Ykesha’s white body - speckled in the blood from her earlier fit - wobblingly crawled towards the edge of the heated rock and paused upon reaching its end. She locked her pupil-less eyes with the jackals, pleading with him silently. I’m begging you… She felt the froth rise in her lungs as though the dormant being who resided there had turned in his sleep, slashing off flesh as his hands moved across her inward body. She ceased to breathe, and attempted to quiet the rasp which was so obvious in her throat. Don’t send me back… Her body convolsed as she quickly covered her mouth, a foamy spew leaking from her cheecks as each eye squeezed closed in pain and shock.

The foam was a brilliant pink in color. Ykesha’s eyes leaked trails of tears as her thin body collapsed next to the side of the jackal. She didn’t raise her face to look at him. Her fever was terrible, her lungs felt rotted, and her fear was overwhelming. She simply prayed in her head, her soul bent at the mercy of the hound whom she’s collapsed at.

Have mercy, she internally begged.

Messages In This Thread