'til kingdom come
[html]

THANK YOU for marking this DND. Tongue I was gonna revive it if not!

Tayui did not agree to his wishes, and at that the fur at his neck bristled some, but it was no matter. She was still no threat, and he would not put himself at his wretched brother's level to get a point across. The brute simply stared a moment, grumpiness stirred, but nodded. He was powerless. He acknowledged that — unlike his brother. There was no need to assert himself with her.

The wind picked up, and as she continued speak his eye wandered to the clouds, watching the downfall of the snow. His ears perked at the words, brows furrowing, eye shooting to her in shock. He wanted to ask why, how, when; he wanted to ask if it had been consensual, or if Haku had really been such a demon to be a rapist as well; he wanted to know what had happened to that child, how Haku had been allowed near her. He wanted to ask, but he did not.

Jefferson sank quietly into his shoulders, eye lowering to the ground in silence. "Their names," he said quietly, "what are they? They're my nieces and nephews, then. I want to protect them, even if I couldn't one." His eye glanced back up to her, questioning, nearly pleading. He wanted to know how one had died, how it had all happened, and yet the words could not make themselves known.

<style>
.jeffers-birdsz .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.jeffers-birdsz p {padding:2px 14px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.jeffers-birdsz b {color:#4E5145; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.jeffers-birdsz {background-color:#CDDCE0; background-image:url(http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g210/ ... dtable.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #EDF3F4; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#788E94; letter-spacing:.2px; word-spacing:.2px; line-height:16px; width:418px; text-align:justify; padding:10px 0px 115px 0px; }
.jeffers-birdsz-border {width:420px; border:1px solid #383230; margin:0 auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread