Let's play dress up
[html]

table © Alaine
ooc: Sorry, it's been unusually cold where I am at (enough to actually get snow) and I'm anemic so I can't keep body heat so I've been freezing lately and unable to feel my fingers and toes. And sure, you can pick whatever date you want, the end of November is pretty much open; 352 words

Izaak had no idea that anyone was staying in the guest house. After all this was his first trip to the place. He was finding it to be quite interesting indeed. This little house was much like the bigger one in which he had looked through only it was well, littler. There weren't as many rooms but that didn't make what he found to be any less interesting in the least. Since he didn't have so many rooms to try and get to then he could spend more time searching through the ones that were present.

He had just been reaching for another doorknob when he heard someone calling out to him. He paused with his hand on the doorknob and looked to the one that had come down the hall after him. He had no idea who it was but that didn't stop him from lifting his other hand in order to wave and greet the male warmly. "Hallo." He spoke the greeting with a wide grin upon his face. Unlike the other he wore nothing with which to keep himself warm. But then again he had come from Germany so the cold and snow weren't anything new to him. He was used to having been sent out to play in it when his mother would have company over. From those times he had just learned to accept the cold. Or, as some may say, he was just too stupid and dumb to be able to feel the cold and know that it was cold out and that he should wrap up. Whatever the reason behind it he still refused to wear clothing or anything with which to cover himself up.

"Auf der Suche nach Hosen." He finally answered the other, in German of course, before pushing open the door on which his hand was resting. "Wollen Sie helfen? Wir können Dinge für Sie zu finden." He figured that it would be fun, a sort of game even, to find clothing to put the other into. There had to be something better than what the other was wearing right now, correct?

[/html]

Messages In This Thread