common side effects include
[html]

Hahaha. XD

Though she had never really seriously considered furthering her healing capabilities, the fact that Enkiel seemed to be stronger in that area initiated the turning of the cogs. Perhaps with her skill in botany, the two of them could work together to create something of a pharmacy for the clan. Of course they could teach each other along the way, but it only seemed right that the duo's relative skills fit together so perfectly.

"Some of mine died, too," she admitted, darkened ears falling just slightly towards burnt ochre hair. The trek from her shack in Drifter Bay to the mansion seemed to prove too arduous for some of the specimen in her garden, but Clover had been able to transplant most of them. Most notably was her crop of marijuana, which was growing rather strongly in one corner of the greenhouse. "I’ll have to wait ‘til spring to replace them, though," she added as an afterthought. Though it seemed as if Nova Scotia was so far experiencing a mild winter, there was no doubt that the cold weather would soon move in and the area would be blanketed in snow.

Her straw gold gaze returned to her book for a moment, as if remembering what she had set out to do that morning. She patted the cover with one ringed hand, before letting her gaze return to the deep crimson of her cousin. "I’m trying to prepare them all for winter, so they’ll still be useful for treatment. Some of these plants I’ve never grown before, so I’m kind of lost on how to store them. This book has a lot of information, though. It’s just a matter of getting through it to find the things I need." Perhaps he would know how to help. As a healer, wouldn’t he have better knowledge on what ways these specific plants could be used in treatment? Clover, for the most part, was just a grower. Her healing knowledge was rather simple. Enkiel, on the other hand, could potentially be a great help to her in her endeavors.

Her hand flitted from the book and gestured towards the plants settled on the table before her. "This here, Valerian, I’m not sure what to do with it. Have you ever used it before to treat someone?" In the same way her eyes had looked longingly to the pages of her book, they sought Enkiel now.

<style>
.clover-t49 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.clover-t49 p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.clover-t49 b {color:#EAA810; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.clover-t49 {background-color:#331500; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2010o ... rtable.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:255px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #EAA810; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#974F0C; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:425px; text-align:justify; border-radius:5px; -moz-border-radius:5px; -webkit-border-radius:5px; }
.clover-t49-border {width:427px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:5px; -moz-border-radius:5px; -webkit-border-radius:5x; box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -moz-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -webkit-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A;}
</style>
OOC Ending: The two talk a bit about their respective medical knowledge, before Enkiel heads off somewhere and Clover gets back to her work.
[/html]

Messages In This Thread