Behind Enemy Lines
[html]

table © Alaine
ooc: I love you Sepirah. WC: 311 {3 points}

Sepirah watched as the male narrowed his gaze to her. She didn’t blame him for it though. She was aware of the conflict between her pack and his pack, but somehow she felt like she needed to be here. She watched him cross his arms and smirked. He seemed to be getting upset over nothing. The dark princess was just passing through, nothing more and nothing less. She let out a light chuckle at his actions. He was actually kinda cute when he looked upset. Back more towards the current subject, she listened as he explained his greeting. It seemed there was more then one foreign language known in the area. Izaak knew German and now this male knew French. ”Well it’s a nice language.”

Sepirah’s ears moved as he introduced himself. He had a nice name and she smiled before he continued on. He asked again what she was doing at the Dahlia borders. She gave a small sigh before she explained again. ”I’m actually not sure. I was just on my way to a friend’s pack to see how he was doing and just felt like I needed to stop here. It was a hunch if you will” She gave another chuckle before she got up from her seat. She had no intentions of breaking the peace that was between the two packs, so she kept on her side of the border. The dark princess just wanted to stretch out her limbs before she left, seeing at it seemed her hunch was wrong. She wanted to see Shawchert before the night began to settle in. She raised her rear into the air and stretched out her front paws before raising her whole body back up. She smiled and looked back to the behemoth. ”So Saluce… I take it you’re doing your duty by watching the borders?”

Speak think walk

[/html]

Messages In This Thread