From the outside
[html]

WC: 305 {3 points}

Layla knew that the male she met here at the Inferni borders was curious about her and what she was doing here, but she was fighting with herself on what to do. Part of her wanted to rush back home to her mate’s arms and the other part of her wanted to stay here and explain why she was here. She hadn’t realized that Saluce had already told someone from Inferni about what happened to her, but she felt that she had to tell someone herself. The mistress turned her posture towards the jackal, but still couldn’t provide the confidence he was looking for. She was still drowning in her depression and she was only wandering around to try and get the feeling out of her head. She gave a soft sigh before turning her attention back to the male.

Layla moved her ears as she heard him speak again. She was still hesistant on telling him why she was really there. She searched her head for an excuse to use so that he wouldn’t be upset with her being there. She lowered her ears and looked around. ”I was just looking for some herbs… I was running short on some back home… I thought there might be some growing around here…” The mistress hoped this was convincing enough for the male to allow her to continue wandering around the borders. She knew he wouldn’t want her to stay too long and she didn’t plan to. She just wanted to make it seem like she was really here to look for some herbs and then head home. Her eyes scanned around for any sign of some herbs. So far she wasn’t having any luck of proving her story of why she was there. The idea of going back home was sounding better than hanging around.

<style type="text/css"> .lll b {font-weight:bold; color:#f1c0ab; letter-spacing:1px; } .lll .ooc { font-style:italic; color:#000000; padding-top:350px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;} .lll p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px; color: #f48555} .lll {margin:0 auto; width:323px; background-color:#651e00; background-image:url(http://i972.photobucket.com/albums/ae20 ... el/lll.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 0px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:10px; color:#0F475F; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;} </style>

OOC Ending
Ezekiel asks Layla some more questions but sends her away soon after.
[/html]

Messages In This Thread