Dark Paths Crossed
[html]

table © Alaine
ooc: you can close this now. SSWM: 490

Sepirah gave her aunt an odd look, but then again she started the odd look first. How hard was it for her to understand the words coming out of her mouth? She was not the leader so she had no right to tell members of the pack if they could leave or not, plus Eris was family, not to mention older than her, so why would she even try to try and force her to stay in a place where she did not want to be? The dark princess paused when the black woman spoke about her children being wolves. Children? She was expecting a litter up pups? She watched as her aunt moved her cat to show her stomach. She really was pregnant. She couldn’t believe that there was going to be more of the family coming soon to the area and she couldn’t wait until the day she would be able to see the pups; that was of course assuming that Eris would let her near them. The jackal still didn’t say anything as Eris mentioned that they were going to Anathema. The name did not sound familiar to her, so it must have been a new pack that had formed in the area. She nodded and then finally felt it was her turn to speak. ”I will miss you Eris, and I do wonder if I will be able to see your children once they are born.” She watched as she took to the male’s side and then spoke again. ”I hope you’ll also let me come visit you in your new home.” The dark girl then took a seat on the ground and waited to see them leave.

Once they were all gone, Sepirah closed her eyes to think about what she should do next. She knew she would have to tell Kaena about Eris leaving with the male and going to a newly formed pack, but for now, it was time to crash for the night. She turned around and began to weave her way through the forest trying to find her way back home. The dark princess eventually found her way and began to trot the whole way home. She couldn’t wait to reach the warmth of her home and curl up for the night. She began to run, not caring that she could feel the cold wind blowing through her fur. She just wanted to get home and go to bed. Finally the jackal made it back home and curled up near the back of her den. She was so glad to be here. She pulled her blanket over her and stared to the exit of her home. She hoped that Eris made it to her new home safely with her friend. The dark girl soon fell asleep and dreamed on her future, her days of a leader and being able to come and visit her aunt in the new pack.

Speak think walk

[/html]

Messages In This Thread