another century spent pointing guns
[html]
Sorry if this post is a bit strange...I'm trying out some tips my friend gave me. :x WC: 513
[/html]
[html]

Kesho experienced the cold like many of those of age; the chill froze up his bones, made it more painful to move. He tried not to let it get to him, and in many times worked through it, blatantly ignoring the ache. He was still not used to being old, and tried not to let it show. The rusty coyote grimaced faintly at a shooting pain in his left front leg. The scar from his fight with Shawchert continued to let itself be known.

Kesho sighed and pressed onward, a slight despondence coming over him, likely due to the dreariness of the day. He longed for company, and wondered vaguely who might even want to go out on a day like this. Then he remembered that he had come out. Silly old people who want to defy time's passing, that's who... Smirking slightly, admiring his own admittance of guilt, Kesho realized with relief that he had made it to the coastline. He had been getting bored with the scenery.

He traveled several hundred feet in the smooth, cold sand, eyes watching the always-moving water, before he noticed two silhouettes across the monochrome horizon. They were Luperci, it was clear, in Optime form. He suddenly, again, felt inadequate in his lupus form, and decided that perhaps he should shift as well; if only to make conversation less of a hassle. Ducking briefly back into the cover of the underbrush, so as not to be seen whilst shifting(he was still quite unused to the process), he began. Torso and limbs lengthening, muscles stretching and reforming, his body changed shape. His fur lengthened, and the bones in his skull became rearranged, as his face took on a more human-esque shape. Feeling less awkward now, he emerged from the bush. Though he did not wear clothes like some of his Luperci acquaintances, he struck quite a handsome figure on two feet. He was aged, it was true, but he held a rugged, unkempt sort of charm that was attractive at any age.

As he approached the two, he noticed they were both females. He only knew one of them, however, though he was quite happy to see her. It had been since the small gathering she had called that Kesho had seen Kaena, and he gave a solemn grin in her direction and a nod of his head. The other woman he didn't know, and she appeared to be of mostly coyote blood, something which he took immediate note of. Kaena looked somewhat flat to him-- perhaps she was having a day similar to his. It really wasn't fun, getting old. He only wished he was younger every day. "Lovely day, isn't it, ladies?" He said, motioning towards the blindingly exciting skyline. "I'm surprised to see you out at all, Kaena." Kesho said, mostly referring to the weather. "I know my bones don't like this cold very much anymore." He spoke gruffly, though obviously missing his youth. Turning crimson eyes to the female he was unacquainted with, he nodded again. "Hello miss. I'm Kesho."

<style type="text/css">
.kesho {width:400px; background-image:url('http://img709.imageshack.us/img709/6669/keshotop.png'); background-position:top center; background-color:#FFFFFF; background-repeat:no-repeat; -moz-border-radius: 1em; border-radius: 1em;}
.kesho2 {padding:250px 10px 15px 15px; font-family:verdana; font-size:11px; color:#787878; line-height:15px; text-align:justify;}
.kesho b {color:#8F0000; font-family:georgia;}
.kesho p {text-indent:39px; margin:0px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread