another century spent pointing guns
[html]

+3

She knows who I am already? the coyote hybrid thought, slightly startled. But, when the older woman said she was Kaena Lykoi, she realized that she was the Centurion; it was probably her job to know everything and everyone in Inferni. Alyssum blinked at the other canine that joined them, and she resisted the urge to smile; she was meeting more members faster than she thought. Instead, she just gave a small, friendly smile that courtesy only demanded for yet it wasn't overbearing. "I'm Alyssum,"she replied to Kesho, giving a small wave of her hand to add to her introduction. She felt a little odd, since she was a stranger to both of the older canines, yet they already were acquainted with each other.

When Kaena turned to her after having a short conversation with Kesho, asking her about human clothing, she felt on the spot. There were tons of different human clothing, some that Alyssum had no name for, but she gave the two her best answer. "Yes, I do. I have a few coats that I have back with my other items, but I do have a scarf with me." Then, she opened up her side bag, pulling out a piece of fabric. It was still a little ragged, and clearly undone, with one end finished while the other one was frayed, but it would do. It was dark red, identical to one of the Inferni colors; she dyed it ahead of time, so she could re-dye it for a more vibrant color. "It'll keep your neck warm when its breezy,"she informed more, handing the clothing to Kesho. She already had a scarf, and she doubted anyone would ask her for one, so she decided there was no need for her to keep it, unused. "I could get you a coat as well, but they are back with my other things,"she added, in case he wanted a coat as well to keep his body warm.

<style>
.alyss-t49 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.alyss-t49 p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.alyss-t49 b {color:#F9F68C; letter-spacing:-.2px; text-shadow:#000000 2px 2px 2px; }
.alyss-t49 {background-color:#522E19; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2010d ... mtable.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #FFFFFF; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#20120A; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:475px; text-align:justify; }
.alyss-t49-border {width:479px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto;}
.alyss-t49 .inner {margin:65px 10px 10px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/50pct_white.png); border:1px solid #000000; border-radius:20px;-moz-border-radius:20px; -webkit-border-radius:20px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread