another century spent pointing guns
[html]
The scarf matches his EEYYYEEESS! Lmao. I feel like this thread is all about clothes now. xD We can change that if you wanna. Though I am having fun. :3 PM me or something if you've got an idea of where you want it to go after this. :> WC: 524
[/html]
[html]

As Kaena's words rang in his ears, Kesho smirked; he was a bit jealous. He had forgotten: she had some wolf blood in her. Though he did not enjoy the fact, he realized it allowed her some luxury. "Lucky you." He replied jokingly. There was an additional tone in his voice that was hard to pinpoint. The thought of wolves always affected him. He was unsure how to feel now, knowing that most of Inferni was populated with hybrids of her own birthing. Of course, he would get over it, but it stung, just a little. Kesho wouldn't let these thoughts bring down the Centurion's obviously cheery mood, and hastily discarded them. "I think I'll be able to manage. I'm just new to this body..." He added, looking down at himself, stretching out an arm to admire it briefly.

His fur wasn't as insulated as a wolf's was, that was true. In all honesty it wasn't the frigidity that bothered him, but the effect it had on his joints. In this form, the pain wasn't quite as bad, and he reveled in that fact. Maybe it wasn't so bad after all. "My achy old bones seem to like this form better, anyways. Is that normal?" He asked, grinning again. He didn't really expect an answer.

Kaena spoke again, mentioning something that humans used to keep warm. He had seen others adorning themselves with these things, but thought they looked silly. He had noticed Alyssum wearing some, and though she carried the look well he couldn't help but think it was a bit too much. "I don't know how I feel about dressing up like a human," he admitted. Nevertheless, he wouldn't mind a bit more warmth. Kaena looked to Alyssum now for assistance, and she spoke of some human items that she owned herself, thrusting her furred hangs into the bag she carried. Immediately Kesho remembered that he owned a similar bag, although he'd left it at home. She took out a vibrant piece of fabric; a nice dark red color that he greatly enjoyed. Blood. He eyed the scarf curiously, taking it from her and feeling it in his fingers. It was soft, and obviously a bit worn, but he didn't mind. "Oh...Well, thanks." Kesho smiled. "I do like this color..." She mentioned a coat, as well, but he was too interested in the scarf to really listen. Besides, he still wasn't sure how he felt about the whole ordeal of dressing up.

He stared at the thing for a moment, and then glanced up at Alyssum, trying to figure out just how to put it on himself. Unsure, he held it in both hands and draped it around his neck. He took both ends again and fumbled with them for several seconds, trying to make his look like hers, and clearly failing. Frowning a bit, he gave up and allowed the material to sit upon his shoulders plainly. He felt silly. "I have no idea what I'm doing." He admitted, laughing as he spoke. Kesho looked down at his feet awkwardly, then looked away. The sky was still as gray as ever.

<style type="text/css">
.kesho {width:400px; background-image:url('http://img709.imageshack.us/img709/6669/keshotop.png'); background-position:top center; background-color:#FFFFFF; background-repeat:no-repeat; -moz-border-radius: 1em; border-radius: 1em;}
.kesho2 {padding:250px 10px 15px 15px; font-family:verdana; font-size:11px; color:#787878; line-height:15px; text-align:justify;}
.kesho b {color:#8F0000; font-family:georgia;}
.kesho p {text-indent:39px; margin:0px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread