another century spent pointing guns
[html]

+3 I won't mind either way. Big Grin Kesho could show her some move with her dagger and Kaena can step on something while watching.

Alyssum held back a giggle as Kesho was having troubles with putting on his scarf. "It took me two weeks just to make it feel right,"she encouraged him, pointing to her own as a simple example; though it was adorn better, it still looked a little odd. She didn't really know how to put it on right even now, but at least it was comfortable, and maybe Kesho will be warmer now. She never did wear cloths until recently, because her old pack forbid them, along with all other human things. Although she was iffy about wearing clothing herself at first, she decided that now she had the right, she would wear them.

"Its no problem,"she replied to Kaena, she she commented on her kindness. Alyssum decided not to dabble further about clothing, since it seemed an uninteresting topic to them. The coyote's attention drifted slightly as she stared at the water, having randoms thoughts as usual. What type of what was it, what animals inhabited it? The young woman always pondered little things like this, but would never give them another thought. Then, she felt the Centurion's attention on her again, she listened carefully. "Oh no,"she quickly said, after Kaena was finished speaking

,"I really like this rank. I feel useful, at least, since I'll be able to protect Inferni better as a Hastati than a Tirones."

"I don't know many moves,"Alyssum admitted, somewhat sheepishly. "But I do know how to parry and counterattack some attacks with daggers." Hopefully, that was good enough for someone who just became a warrior apprentice. She was starting to get nervous, since she didn't have much to present at the moment, but she pushed her fears out of mind before they became obvious. "I'm hoping to find a book about sparring in Halifax, but so far, I can't find anything."

<style>
.alyss-t49 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.alyss-t49 p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.alyss-t49 b {color:#F9F68C; letter-spacing:-.2px; text-shadow:#000000 2px 2px 2px; }
.alyss-t49 {background-color:#522E19; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2010d ... mtable.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #FFFFFF; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#20120A; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:475px; text-align:justify; }
.alyss-t49-border {width:479px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto;}
.alyss-t49 .inner {margin:65px 10px 10px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/50pct_white.png); border:1px solid #000000; border-radius:20px;-moz-border-radius:20px; -webkit-border-radius:20px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread