you can tell everybody
[html]

<3 Another one soon! Whenever you have time :] wc: 216

She could sense that their time together had come to an end. Addison wasn't one to beat a dead dog and it seemed obvious to her that he wasn't really up for much conversation. He seemed a bit out of it, as far as wolves went. Maybe it was the constant pain from his injury. Addison had gone through torture in her days and knew both physical and psychological pain and the effects of it. He'd probably feel better once he got back to his home and pack. "Alright. Being a Soul myself...I'd just like to meet more of the family, I suppose."

Addi wasn't sure when she'd actually find the time to get up to Dahlia and seek Saul out, but it was nice to know that she would be welcomed to if she wished. Maybe he'd be in a better mood and maybe his paw would be feeling well enough for that tour that she had mentioned. She nodded at his words about Conor. "Well then...let's take off." She gave him a smile, warming her hands up a bit more before going to the door and opening it to step out into the territory. It'd be a bit of a walk for her, but then she would come back and take a nice rest.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread