Deck The Halls
[html]

Sorry for the wait. SSWM: 469

Layla turned her head and was glad to see that the Inferni female had decided to follow her into the neutral territory. She did take notice to the dagger she had slipped into her belt. The mistress had no intentions of harming Alyssum so she wondered why she would even bother to carry the weapon around. It’s not like she was even in the mood to try and harm anyone. Her hint of depression was still there and she did not wish to cause any more bad relations between Dahlia de Mai and Inferni. She looked around and more so tried to look at the Inferni more. She was all brown with bright blue eyes. She had a basic pelt, but beautiful one none the less. The black and white she wolf felt the winter breeze come by and held her arms together for whatever warmth she could get. She was getting so sick of the winter and the cold weather. She wished spring would come by quicker, though she was sure that wasn’t going to happen. She curled her tail around her legs and kept her eyes on the brown female. She didn’t want to seem rude for looking like she was ignoring her, so she tried to keep eye contact for as long as she could.

Layla was a bit surprised to hear that the Inferni female had not been informed on why Inferni and Dahlia de Mai where on bad terms. She looked around to make sure there were no other Inferni members around before she turned to Alyssum and began to tell her just what she had learned from her leader. ”Conor explained to me that Inferni and Dahlia de Mai are on bad terms because they had gotten into a couple war’s in the past. He told me that it had begun when his father, Haku Soul, attacked a coyote from Inferni and then they attacked back.” The mistress couldn’t remember all of the details that Conor had told her, but she was sure that this was enough information to help get her point across of why she didn’t want to get into trouble for being around Inferni. ”It’s because of this that I was unsure about being so close to Inferni… I did not want to bring up any uneasy feelings if any veterains of the war came by.” She was sure that the female would understand where she was coming from and hoped she had learned a bit of her pack’s history from this too. She knew she would be able to get more information from her leaders, but she filled in the basics of what happened; although, she was still afraid that she might have said something wrong. She wouldn’t want to anger the leaders of Inferni for providing false information.

<style type="text/css"> .lllll b {font-weight:bold; color:#b0bbc1; letter-spacing:1px; } .lllll .ooc { font-style:italic; color:#000000; padding-top:270px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;} .lllll p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px; color: #123548} .lllll {margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#70797e; background-image:url(http://i972.photobucket.com/albums/ae20 ... riel/l.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 0px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:10px; color:#0F475F; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;} </style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread