Don't read too much into it
[html]

ooc: That's okay, I understand! <3

The creature became more startled to the sudden appearance of a white wolf, and for a second thought it might have been a familiar face. This wolf had pink hair, though, and was carrying a bunch of wood in her arms. Mala cocked her head a bit, but didn't move. "H-hello! Do you need some help?" But it seemed as if her question surprised the other female, who then dropped the load of wood. A look of hurt flashed in Malachi's honey-colored eyes, and she lifted a paw almost subconsciously. She dared herself to take a big lumbering step forward, crunching into the snow that surrounded the area. But then she froze, seeing that the white Luperci cried out a bit in shock.

Was she not welcome? Did she have to leave? Mala opened her cream furred muzzle to speak, but nothing came out, and so she looked downwards. "I'm sorry if I interrupted anything. I'm--" But her words were cut short, as she suddenly saw the white wolf approach and present her with a rock. Confusion distorted the great beast's face. "Honey? How did you know I like that?" This encounter was strange indeed, and Mala huffed in confusion into the frost-filled air. "I seem to be the only wolf who likes it.." The brown creature whispered under her breath. Mala shook her large head at the female before. "I don't- I mean- Thank you," was all that she could say, as she carefully picked up the rock in her mouth and set it down between her own two big feet. Back in her tribe, gifts of welcome were customary, though Malachi found it strange that this wolf was here giving her one, when they hardly knew one another. Still, despite all that, it was a sign of welcome, and the great ball of fuzz grinned.

"There was no need for gifts. I'm Malachi, oqoti to Shawchert and Skye," she clicked her tongue with the native speech for the word 'friend'. "It's nice to meet you," she said kindly, her stubby tail wagging on her massive rump. Her eyes settled onto the pile of wood that was partly buried in white snow. "That wood you were carrying.. apoqonmul. I'll help you," Mala said, all the while smiling. This other wolf was quite strange, but one she already deemed friendly by the simple offering of a gift.

<style>
.malasnow p {padding:5px 10px; text-indent:25px; margin:0px;}
.malasnow b {color:#713004;}
.malasnow-text {margin:15px 5px 15px 15px; padding:3px; color:#122242; width:330px; height:190px; overflow: auto; background-color:#c2d2ee; -moz-opacity: 0.6; opacity: 0.6; filter: alpha(opacity=60); border: 1px solid #000;}
.malasnow {width:451px; height:270px; margin:0 auto; background-image:url(http://img87.imageshack.us/img87/4972/m ... lesnow.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding: 0px 0px 1px 0px; font-family: baskerville old face, sans-serif; font-size:15.5px; line-height:16px; text-shadow: 1px 0px 1px #060914; letter-spacing:.1px; text-align:justify; border: 1px solid #000;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread