Red Fall, Creeping Winter
[html]
<style type="text/css">
#shawsep {background-color:#020101; background-image:url(http://i692.photobucket.com/albums/vv28 ... itable.png); background-position: bottom; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:3px solid #611d20; width:375px; margin:auto;}
#shawsep b {color:#b91c17;}
#shawsep i {color:#c66a67;}
#shawsep p {line-height:14px; font-family:georgia, cambria, serif; color:#d0bfa0; text-align:justify;}
</style>

WC: 170 OOC: Smile

Liliana did not really look around, all she could see right now was the food and the company she kept. The food was absolutely delicious, and very filling.

oh it’s so nice to have these ceremonies, I do like how we can gather like this.

She said quietly, though she wasn’t going to go up to any of them right out… not unless they were really good friends, but the only really good one she’d made was Nayati himself. She tried, though with little success , in making friends. So she stayed next to the man she loved and ate peacefully.

Do you know when the next one will be? I want to be really ready for it when it comes around.

She said, she had brought the hairs of her horse the first time, which meant quite a bit to her, but this time around it was something out of the stables that didn’t matter, and it made her hope that sacrifice wouldn’t anger the spirits in any way.

Table by Marit

[/html]

Messages In This Thread