A drifting question
[html]

WC: 180 OOC: did I mention she gets herself into trouble? Big Grin

As Vigilante explained what it was, she couldn’t help but gape, this huuuuuge thing use to float on the water? That seemed so impossible to the young pup. She knew wood floated. But it looked so heavy, like a rock of sorts, I made her apprehensive. How could that be possible? But Vigil had never been a liar before, so she had to believe it.

Yeah it is really neat. I bet someone put it here to hide it, I bet there’s treasure inside!

She said, wagging her tail, her game of treasure hunt was one that would get the puppy into trouble. She looked around to find a hole small enough for her and her excitement got the better of her as she squeezed into the little hole, there had to be a treasure here! It was dark though, so very dark except for the holes that lined the ship from the salt eating at the wood, and mold and algae, anything that enjoyed the taste of wet wood, that mattered little to her, she was on an adventure!!

<style type="text/css">
.arnette01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#0c6c5d; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #e6fdf9; }
.arnette01-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#4d9a90; text-align:center;}
.arnette01 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.arnette01 {margin:0 auto; width:413px; background-color:#c0faf8; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... ette01.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #ffffff; padding: 0px 0px 150px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#4d9a90; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.arnette01-border1 {width:415px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto;}
.arnette01-line1 {width:383px; border-bottom:1px dotted #0c6c5d; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
300+

[/html]

Messages In This Thread