Demi MD [P-for aunt Nani!]
[html]<style type="text/css">
#nani01b { width: 400px; background: #fff url('http://i1140.photobucket.com/albums/n571/britcurtisxo/naniko01.jpg') top center no-repeat; padding-top: 350px; padding-bottom: 15px; border: 1px solid #000; color: #000; font-family: georgia; font-size: 14px; text-align: justify; }
#nani01b p { margin: 10px 20px; line-height: 15px; }
#nani01b .ooc { color: #acacac; font-style: italic; margin-bottom: 15px; }
#nani01b b { color: #b88810; }</style>

Would it be OK for us to wrap this one up pretty soon? I have so many other threads XDD I do enjoy rping with you :]] Just stretched a bit too thin! My own fault, really! wc: 326.

She needed an education in some of these drugs. Naniko had read some medical books when she was younger, but that had been years ago. When she had fled Crimson Dreams she had left many of her things behind; baubles, books, notebooks, and logs of the names of herbs and their uses had been among her most valued. She had only been able to take whatever she had been carrying with her at that moment, which had been the small bag that she carried her cocaine and a few of her jars of herbs in. She had nearly rejoined the pack after she’d come clean in the city and had discovered that she was pregnant, but had instead turned to the arms of her long-time friend Geneva and her Pheonix Valley pack.

Her life would have turned out very differently had she chosen to rejoin. She would have likely been at the bottom of the totem pole, a place that she had never imagined herself ever having to be. In Anathema she had loyal wolves who listened to, followed, and respected her for both who she was and what she could do. In this pack, she was somebody…whereas in the Crimson pack she would have been a nobody.

Demi explained about the making of meth and she nodded along with her. ”Where did you manage to learn these things, girl? I used to have books explaining the different types of drugs…but never how to make them. And I imagine the chemicals would be hard to come by. It’s a very rare talent that you have, indeed. Quite useful.” She could definitely use someone like Demi in the pack, and would think twice before ever thinking otherwise. ”And smart idea, to keep them outside of the caves. We have no ventilation system in here yet…but I’m working on ideas for that. I will have to try that...LSD sometime too, if you do manage to get it right” She laughed.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread