Stocking Up
[html]

SSWM: 512

Sanuye couldn’t help but feel a little uneasy about Liliana. It looked as though the wolf dog was trying to hide from her. What was more unbelievable was it seemed like she was trying to spy on her. She could not understand what this whole act was for. If there was something that she wanted to know, why was she trying to spy instead of just confronting her about the situation? Was it possible that she was just too scared to do such a thing. No, she figured there had to of been another reason for her doing this, she just didn’t know what it was. The coyote formed a smile on her face as the wolf dog explained that life was going well for her. She was happy to know that the other members of her tribe were having a good time even if she wasn’t. She could have had better days, but for now she guessed everything was alright. The hybrid fixed some of the feathers in her hair before she looked over to the Great Fire. She could feel the flames burning inside her soul and warming it up as she waited for Liliana to say something else. She was sure that she was going to ask how her life was going.

Sanuye was right about the question that her wolf dog friend was going to ask here. Part of her wanted to say a lie and say that things were going well, but the other part of her wanted to just tell her the truth. Maybe she would be able to help her out and think of some things she could do to make her have some more fun in her life. She sighed and took a seat in front of the Great Fire. ”To be honest Liliana, my life has been rather dull and lonely. All I seem to be doing is hanging around my home and doing my duties. Nayati’s never around and neither are any of the other friends I have made here in AniWaya. I’ve been trying to find some new things to do, but no one’s really around anymore. I sometimes wonder if I really should have come here in the first place...” The coyote closed her eyes as she thought about the last part of her statement. She couldn’t believe that she let that slip though. She wanted to come here and she had only planned to go back to the Great Tribe to visit her adoptive family. She shook her head and flicked her tail. She knew she wanted to be here, she just didn’t know how she was going to fit it. For the moment it felt like she was an outcast. The hybrid turned her silver gaze back to the female and wondered if she had anything to say about the whole thing. She wondered if she even cared at all. The hybrid girl remembered her and Nayati sitting together at the ceremony. She wondered if he was with her the whole time and just ignoring his childhood friend.

<style type="text/css">
.wintertable1 b {font-weight:bold; color:#1A1A1A; letter-spacing:1px; }
.wintertable1 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.wintertable1 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.wintertable1 {margin:0px auto; width:399px; background-color:#EDEDED; background-image:url(http://i55.tinypic.com/2nqw4zs.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 224px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#696969; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread