Past rainbows that lead to empty pots
[html]

lol its fine. SSWM word count 449

Ren blushed happily at the femalesreaction to her cooking. “Thank you very much. Perhaps you can teach me something in return.” She always love to learn but to teach was something new to her. She wondered about Noah as well, she wasn’t sure how she was gonna teach him to shift, but a woman who had to teach her pups would perhaps know.She put the thought aside for a moment.

Rendall nodded at Xeris' response, She hadnt thought about talking of the cultures around the world with the pack, however it sounded like it could be interesting. “I would have to talk to Jefferson about it but it sounds fun.” She smiled. She was nervous about the idea of getting up in front of everyone and talking of all the other wolves out there. She had remembered how they feared and shunned her sometimes, how they looked disgustingly at her when she walked around without clothes. She looked over at the simple black dress and nervously tucked her beaded feather back behind her ear. “I doubt they want to hear much of the wolves I’ve met. Most of the areas we went to the wolves were very……fearful of us. They always thought of us as strange I guess. But not all wolves were like just some. When we went north all the wolves I met from there were very nice.”

She remembered the male who gave her the feather. He was a very gentle male. He had green eyes and red fur. His accent was interesting and the way he had talked to her always made her blush. His name had been Adair, he was celtic, quite a nice man. He was large and her brother had left her in his care while he had gone to do business. “One male I remember meeting….I’m sure he could have been a mate for me, but, we didn’t have time to really bond. Anyways, he showed me around his land. It reminded me of back here, it was green and beautiful, it made me homesick.” She chuckled “When we left he gave me this feather, and told me to come see him again one day.” She rubbed the feather gently between two fingers thinking again. “I’m sure Jefferson would be happy to know that there are other places like this one out there.”

The thought of Noah crossed her mind again, she looked over at Xeris kinda shyly. “Hey Xeris? I have a question, a strange one, um…..how do you teach someone to shift? You see I have a friend and well…they don’t know how to and I said that I would teach them but…..I’m afraid I’m not sure how to.”

<style type="text/css">
.renrose b {font-weight:bold; color:#00C5CD; letter-spacing:1px; }
.renrose .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.renrose p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.renrose {margin:0px auto; width:397px; background-color:#00103C; background-image:url(http://i55.tinypic.com/doqmj9.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 265px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#0099CC; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread