Same song, different melody
Same song, different melody

[html]

The black female's voice was slightly accented as she spoke, hinting of far away places where the snow reached as far as you could see. "I ask because you have intruded on pack territory," she said a bit formally in response to his first question. She was trying to hide a smile at the thought of anyone using nicknames with this wolf. He seemed so fierce. 

Voron tensed as the pup strode, seemingly out of no where, towards the intruding male. She saw the way the male reacted; his muscles were taught and he looked ready to run... Or fight. She watched silently as the pup confonted the larger male. This young pup with the bi-couloured eyes was either exceeding brave or clueless. He showed no fear as he spoke to Toklo, acting as if he owned the world. As Toklo sat down, Voron gave a quiet snort of amusement. It seemed like the male was almost impressed by the pup. 

"The pup is right," Voron said, with a nod towards the youngster. She wished she knew his name. "You're not from around here. This is Dahlian territory." The female raised her head proudly as she spoke; proud to have a pack, and proud to defend it. "I did not drive you out the second I saw you; I used to be a loner, and it was only by the kindness of this pack that I found a home. Now I choose to extend the same kindness to you, and give you a chance to explain why you're here.  " Voron did not add that she didn't like to fight; she had fought for her life a few times, but she would rather settle things peacefully. But if this stranger, Toklo, attempted to harm the pup, she would tear him limb from limb. 

""

[/html] 

Messages In This Thread