New horizons and sights for my eyes
[html]<style type="text/css">
.attila01 {width:500px;margin:0 auto;background:#fff url(http://tammi.sleepyglow.net/souls/image ... Table1.jpg) no-repeat top; border:1px solid #fff;outline:1px solid #787A79 }
.attila01 .in {padding:60px 10px 10px 10px; font-family:arial;font-size:1em;color:#191919;}
.attila01 p {margin:0;padding:0;text-indent:30px}
.attila01 .box {width:160px;height:306px;float:right;}
.attila01 .ooc {font-size:0.95em;font-style:italic;}
.attila01 .line { border-bottom:1px dotted #191714;width:330px}
.attila01 b {color:#7b879c;font-family:georgia;text-shadow:2px 2px 2px #fff}
.attila01 ::-moz-selection {background: #8898a4; color: #fff; !important}
.attila01 :Confusedelection {background: #8898a4; color: #fff; !important}
</style>

HOLY DICKS I thought I replied to this! O_O; So sorry for the wait!

He was forgiven, promptly and simply, and that was that. He did not necessarily know his mother well; he was not an analyst of those he was not interested in for physical reasons, and thus he was simply accustomed to her warm and freeing ways. He did, however, still sense a strong disappointment behind her shaded eyes and quick words, but not formed into spoken criticism. He watched her a moment longer, then quietly dipped his head and nodded, releasing a silent sigh into the air between them.

His words on Anathema sparked some sort of reaction out of her; she responded knowledgeably, having met Naniko and already wandered the area a bit, yet her scent and presence had completely fallen beneath her son's radar. Had she plans to stay? Tayui did not go as far as clarifying her intentions, but she had already left AniWaya behind and was heading in the general direction from whence he himself had come. "Oh," he muttered, perplexed, confused. "Are you... staying?"

Considering he himself barely knew Naniko as of yet, the boy chose not to go into more detail on how exactly he'd ended up with the rest of them. She spoke of a former pack, however; an easy transition away from the subject. "I didn't know you led a pack," he replied, head tilting to the side before nodding. "Yeah, show me. Are some of your markers still there? What happened to it?"

[/html]

Messages In This Thread