Training seasons
[html]

-loveson anyways- Also, let me know if anything Theodoric says doesn't make sense. I'm playing with trying to write out his accent, and I'm bad at it XD (wc: 246)

Theodoric’s breathing had just begun to slow when sounds in the underbrush drew his attention away from the freshly-killed turkey. The mystery of what he’d seen earlier was solved when another wolf stepped into the clearing, a large eagle clinging to his shoulder. Before Theodoric could respond, Wynne reacted suddenly and vehemently to the presence of the other bird. A full grown female Eurasian eagle owl is a force to be reckoned with, but even Wynne was smaller than the other wolf’s eagle. Instincts took over. She abandoned the carcass of the turkey to fly noisily to a nearby tree, where she puffed her feathers in a threat display, chattering all the while. Theodoric could only make out some of what she was saying, but none of it was polite.

He couldn’t blame the owl for her behavior. After all, he would probably do the lupine equivalent if confronted by a large feline or aggressive bear. So he made no apologies on her behalf, although his expression was a little chagrined as he turned to the other male. “Nice t’ meet yeh’, Niro.” His voice was a pleasant baritone, well seasoned with Scottish overtones. “I’m Theodoric. That there’s Wynne.” And this here is dinner, he finished in his head, unaware that a smile was still plastered on his face. “I ‘ope we didn’t mess up yer huntin’” Theodoric’s attention was mostly on the owl and the eagle, and he hadn’t yet noticed the turkey Niro carried.

<style type="text/css">
.teagleowl b {font-weight:bold; color:#C7BA9A; letter-spacing:.0px; }
.teagleowl-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:11px; text-align:left; }
.teagleowl p {text-indent:10px; padding:3px 10px; margin:0px;}
.teagleowl {margin:0 auto; width:436px; background-color:#4B4024; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... gleowl.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #1F1A14; padding: 10px 0px 340px 0px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#7E714D; line-height:15px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread