Secret Santa Drop Off & Pick-up
marit, i love the set that you made me! <333333 i would also love to have that bigger image just in case it's big enough to go in a future banner for his profile or something! Big Grin that is if you wouldn't mind me doing so if i wanted to.

hey guess what, Tammi was my SS so Tayui gets some graphics. here they are <3 if they aren't what you are looking for then i can take another gander at it. just make sure to poke me in the face with a branch to tell me Tongue

[Image: tayuiavie.png]

[html]
http://i776.photobucket.com/albums/yy46 ... itab-1.png); background-color:#fff; background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; text-align:justify;">OOC: lalalalalala

Will you tear under the pressure that the world puts on your shoulders? Please tell me, will you always be so stubborn to never admit that you were wrong? Will you always ram your horns against the wall? to shake it and shake it until it tumbles and falls? And when it tumbles and falls, will you look up and gasp your last breath as the rocks bury you alive? Will you admit you were wrong then? huh? I can't hear you, you're voice is muffled, or your voice is dead, souls lost in the world of the spirits, the afterlife, if you believe so. Or you will be rotting under those rocks, soul forever at rest, happy with the mistakes you made that you never learned from, happy to be ignorant, no, stupid to your own actions? You'll die the death of a ram. Congratulations.

Will you tear under the pressure that the world puts on your shoulders? Please tell me, will you always be so stubborn to never admit that you were wrong? Will you always ram your horns against the wall? to shake it and shake it until it tumbles and falls? And when it tumbles and falls, will you look up and gasp your last breath as the rocks bury you alive? Will you admit you were wrong then? huh? I can't hear you, you're voice is muffled, or your voice is dead, souls lost in the world of the spirits, the afterlife, if you believe so. Or you will be rotting under those rocks, soul forever at rest, happy with the mistakes you made that you never learned from, happy to be ignorant, no, stupid to your own actions? You'll die the death of a ram. Congratulations.

speak

[/html]

Messages In This Thread