Tis the Season
[html]
They're so cute together I think. WC: 377 {3 points}

Sanuye sighed as she felt the warm of the fire flowing through her heart. It was as if the center of her duty was her closest friend she had in the whole tribe. She had met some of the other members, but only once so it wasn’t much of a chance to get to know them better. She hoped that maybe she would be able to run into one by accident. She removed her hands from her pockets and held them near the fire just to warm them up before she continued around the village. It always seemed so empty whenever the coyote came by. She often wondered if it was her or if there was another reason. She rubbed her hands together and placed them in her pockets before she got up to leave.

Just as she was leaving, her ears moved to a voice behind her. She turned around to see her chief stand there. She was glad to see that she had actually spotted him this time and nothing like last time happened. She sat back down and offered him a seat next to her. There was no need to leave now. Her tail curled around to her legs as she waited to see if he would join her. The coyote hadn’t forgotten that he had addressed her and she had to address him back. ”Morning Dawali.” The hybrid looked to her chief with her silver gaze. She couldn’t get over how amazing he looked for his age. She also wondered if he had noticed the work she had done as well as the covers she made to keep the wood dry.

Sanuye fixed up her hair as she watched Dawali’s movement. She was glad too that he was trying to strike up a conversation. She smiled before turning her gaze back to the fire. ”I just came here to relax. I’ve been getting firewood the past few days to prepare for winter as well as make some covers so it stayed dry… I just wanted to have a day off and see if anyone was here. It seems you ran into me again.” She couldn’t help but giggle at the last sentence as she returned her gaze to him once more.

table by james.
[/html]

Messages In This Thread