Tis the Season
[html]
Not so subtle but it works right? XD. WC: 460 {3 points}

Sanuye was enjoying spending time with another member of the Great Tribe, especially one that she had never met before until she had come to AniWaya. She was learning more about Dawali and his family, and in turn, this was giving her a chance to tell him about her family. The coyote loved her family and missed them so much. She wondered if maybe Dawali and her could revisit the Great Tribe to see their families together. It would be a perfect time to get to know them better. The hybrid’s attention came back to reality as he asked if her parents were both craftsmen. She shook her head. ”No, my father was a fire tender but also and excellent hunter. He thought me how to skin so that I could have something to keep me nice and warm during the winter. It has also made sleeping much more comfortable.” She paused for a moment before continuing. ”My mother was one of the high priests. She taught me weaving to help out with the rest of the time during the sickness.” The hybrid also had some younger siblings and missed them so much. Perhaps they would make their way over to AniWaya one day.

Sanuye smiled as he asked if she wanted to help out with the covers he had already made. She gave a simple nod and then rose to her feet. She offered her hand to her chief if he needed some assistance to get up. She was in no way trying to point him out for his age. She was merely trying to be nice and help him. As they walked along the trail, the coyote looked over to the male as he said there was no reason for her to make him something in return. She nodded to go along with it, but she was still planning on making him something. She was planning on going back to the library to find some inspiration to make him something special.

Sanuye knew that Shilah liked to make himself known. He loved showing his trickster personality to make her feel uncomfortable and he was also protective of his student. He wanted to make sure that Dawali was as safe as he seemed. The coyote’s silver gaze moved over to her chief as he asked about her guide’s name. She smiled and pet her guide gently. ”His name is Shilah but I gave him the name Ocunnowhurst which is native meaning ‘yellow wolf’.” She smiled and then watched as the fox took to her side. The hybrid took a glance back to the Great Fire before it got further away. ”Hey Dawali… what’s the story of the fire coming to be? I’ve always wondered that…”

table by james.
[/html]

Messages In This Thread