Some dance to remember, some dance to forget
[html]

WC:184 OOC:END!!

Niro smiled as she agreed, yes a nice big family, they may not all be happy… a thought of Anatoliy flashed in his minds eye… but they had each other, it made him happy to think about such things, he never use to have that, it had always been him and orin for four months before they finally got away and came here. He was so glad that Orin decided to do this, and even more so that he came along with her, which had never been an option at all.

It was good to see you again, I will not be a stranger I promise. I hope that Amaranth does get over her animosity over you though, she should only blame the one who really hurt her, not you.

He held his hand out to help the older woman up, he was curtious as could be, at least he tried to be. he was sure to at least see her on her way with a fond farewell, and a promise that he would see her pups and he would have Amaranth with him.

<style type="text/css">
.sleekniro b {font-weight:bold; color:#AD7E00; letter-spacing:.0px; }
.sleekniro-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:10px; color:#AD7E00; text-align:right; }
.sleekniro p {text-indent:30px; padding:5px 8px; margin:0px;}
.sleekniro {margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#DBBA72; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v313/ ... robird.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 230px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:11px; color:#3C3226; line-height:15px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Meghann!

[/html]

Messages In This Thread