Forced
[html]

Last round before I think we overdo it >.>

Noss shrugged at the king's inquiry of his exact reasons for following Strel to his pack. Strel had not divulged that Noss had also followed him because he felt as if he still owed Strel, but if the other man felt like that needed to remain secret, Noss would not contradict him. Indeed, if things headed south... If Ralla was under the protection of the chief of AniWaya, things really could go bad. But he would feel guilty--not to mention probably be killed--for dragging two packs into a war, so he planned on keeping it mostly on the downlow.

"As it is, I don't really know exactly where my sister is, and my pack has no allies outside of our territory down south. My leads brought me to this land, and that is all I know. Concerning my search...hinderance is a necessary evil." Every warrior was used to casualties; this was just another one. He could wait, though; bide his time till more information came up. At the very least, the king before him seemed allowing of his stay, which was one step closer to safely finding his sister than before. "Besides, Strel is the only wolf to have given me a clear hint as to where she might be as of yet."

Warrior walks. "Warrior talks." Warrior thinks.

<style type="text/css">
.Fuego b {font-weight:normal; color:#51aa8a; letter-spacing:1px;text-shadow: #a0dfb8 1px 1px 1px;}
.Fuego-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:11px; color:#a0dfb8; text-align:center;}
.Fuego p {text-indent:15px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.Fuego{margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#001926; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v368/ ... Noss-1.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #205047; padding: 5px 0px 320px 0px; font-family: Tahoma, serif; font-size:12px; color:#205047; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.Fuego-border1 {width:402px; border:1px solid #001926; margin:0 auto;}
.Fuego-line1 {width:200px; border-bottom:5px dotted #51aa8a; margin:0 auto 5px auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread