So Far, So Good
[html]

OOC: We can end it with your post, we don’t’ really have to play out the tour or anything <3

Shaw was rather impressed with the canine’s words, though he would imagine the man was more of a storyteller than an actual writer, he did not correct him as his next statement is one of the things he dearly wished to hear, as many of the pack members were still quite young, and some didn’t hunt, so knowing the coyote liked to hunt made Shaw’s spirit sore. He smiled, a broad grin one of a very pleased wolf.

Well then I Welcome you to Cercatori D’ Arte! If you wish I can show you around. I think you would make a fine addition to our family of artists.

He said, and he felt genuine, it was true that Slade had a long future ahead of him, and who knew what could happen in that time? He was certain that D’Arte could be the pack to help him on his way to his own happy future.

<style type="text/css">
.Shawfreebeez b {font-weight:bold; color:#a39675; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #ffffff; }
.Shawfreebeez-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#cbbe87; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #d9d0b4; text-align:center;}
.Shawfreebeez p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.Shawfreebeez {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#ffffff; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... eebeez.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #cbbe87; padding: 155px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#cbbe87; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #d9d0b4; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.Shawfreebeez-border1 {width:502px; border:1px solid #ffffff; margin:0 auto;}
.Shawfreebeez-line1 {width:470px; border-bottom:1px solid #f0efe9; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>

[/html]

Messages In This Thread